At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We are currently looking for an English and French speaking IT Recruiter to join our central Recruitment team, the position will be based at the Serco offices in Brussels.
Working as part of our European Recruitment team, the IT Recruiter works as part of a team overseeing customer requirements primarily situated within EU Government institutions, located in Brussels and Luxembourg.
You will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment process within our established prestige contracts.
Main duties include:
- Support recruitment effort for multiple projects both the majority of which are Technically focused IT requirements.
- Actively sourcing, qualifying and closing candidates.
- Building Talent Pools
- Liaising / managing relationships with Stakeholders throughout the business.
- Arranging and performing interviews.
- Using a variety of selection criteria to determine suitable candidates.
- Record all information relating to the recruitment process and provide this information on request; update both candidate & customer information and store / maintain template documents
- Assisting with general recruitment queries.
- Min one year of experience of working in an agency environment or competitive recruitment environment – full lifecycle responsibility – INCLUDING CLOSE.
- Experience of working in a Recruitment Agency and/or Competitive environment, understanding the importance of identifying high quality candidates, ahead of our competition.
- HIGHLY MOTIVATED
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment, while liaising effectively with Serco managers based on-site at locations across Europe.
- Excellent phone/F2F negotiation, influence and closing skills.
- Ability to manage a large number of live vacancies at any time.
- Stress resistant.
- I.T. proficiency including MS Office, Outlook. Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems, Job Boards and Video interview systems would be an asset but training will be provided.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- French language skills required but flexibility could be applied for an exceptional Recruiter.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.