IT Project Officer/RFfS0075
Serco Nederland BV,/ Serco Services GmbH, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider with over 50,000 employees worldwide.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Project Officer based at EMA, Netherlands.
- Relevant professional qualifications in Office Skills or project Management are desirable
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, methodically and with accuracy;
- Communication abilities:
- Receive and understand instructions;
- Deliver messages clearly, including via formal presentations.
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project) is mandatory
- Good knowledge of Atlassian JIRA is desirable
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will focus on the following tasks:
- Take minutes of meetings;
- Preparation of presentations
- Ability to report into higher level management
- Understanding of IT System software development
- Ability to use project management tools and methodologies, including recognised project planning tools; Agile, Scrum
- Monitor and report against pre-defined criteria.
Highly competitive salary
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services, employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries.
We work closely with the European Government Institutions & Space Agencies providing crucial Services with over 300 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies