Human Resources Advisor
Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
We’re looking for a Human Resources Coordinator, to reinforce the team in our Noordwijk office!
Based at our office in Noordwijk, the HR Coordinator will provide support to our staff in Netherland, coordinating the daily functions of the business and employee’s HR needs. You will work closely together with the HR manager, the contract managers, recruiters and other HR team members to ensure that the organization’s HR policies, processes, and practices are efficient and high performing as possible.
As the HR coordinator you assist with and facilitate all key HR functions, including HR administration, Compensation & Benefits and Onboarding.
We look forward to meeting you! Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
Are you looking to secure a career in a public sector environment? We would love to hear from you!
As Human Resources Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- First line of support for all employees for practical HR related questions
- Coordinate 30% Ruling process for the Netherlands
- Coordinate, advise and complete full process for Maternity, Paternity and Parental leave
- Management and reporting of Sickness (long and short term)
- Input data and maintain employee files (including hard copies)
- On-going maintenance of the company personnel databases
- Administrate new employee pre-boarding actions, orientation and Induction
- Support and organisation of relocation
- Coordinate Employee events and Service Awards
- Interface with internal and external partners (e.g. Arbo, ACCESS, UWV)
- Reporting monthly on payroll
- Being the go-to person for employees with benefits-related questions and problems
- Acting as the liaison between employees and insurance providers
- Conducting audits of HR programs such as payroll, benefits, L&D, and retirement
- Generating reports on general HR activity
- Keeping up to date with Employment law changes and reporting to Line Manager
- Support with new HR projects and initiatives
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation
In return, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Netherlands and around the world.
Experience, Skills and Aptitudes
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- At least 2 years’ experience in Human Resources administrative processes
- Good work ethic with focus on accuracy and reliability
- Fluent in Dutch and English written and spoken
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, with commitment to continual learning and development
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite
- Good communicator who is able to explain things clearly and in a professional manner
- Excellent telephone skills
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
• Competitive Salary
• Corporate Benefits Package
• Support provided to EU Nationals requiring relocation – Information available upon request
• Company events
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 60,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies