Serco are a trusted provider of services to National Space Agencies and the European Space Agency (ESA), we have over 40 years’ experience supporting the space sector and providing services for all stages of our customer’s space missions.
Based at our office in Noordwijk, the HR Coordinator will provide support to our staff in the Netherlands (and other European countries), coordinating the daily functions of the business and employee’s HR needs.
- First line of support for all employees for practical HR related questions
- Coordinate, advise and complete full process for Maternity, Paternity and Parental leave
- Management and reporting of Sickness (long and short term)
- Input data and maintain employee files (including hard copies)
- On-going maintenance of the company personnel databases
- Administrate new employee pre-boarding actions, orientation and Induction
- Support and organisation of relocation
- Coordinate Employee events and Service Awards
- Interface with internal and external partners (e.g. Arbo, IND, UWV)
- Review and administer monthly timesheets and attendance records and correct inaccuracies.
- Prepare and manage monthly payroll process to make sure salary payment is accurate and paid out on time
- Drafting HR documentation for review (Contracts, Policies/Processes, Correspondence etc)
- Keeping up to date with Employment law changes and reporting to Line Manager
- Support with new HR projects and initiatives
- Analysing incoming correspondence and documentation and managing distribution of outgoing correspondence and documentation
Do you think you are the person we are looking for? See below what experience or knowledge you should bring:
Experience, Skills and Aptitudes
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- At least 2 years’ experience in Human Resources administrative processes
- Good work ethic with focus on accuracy and reliability
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Minimum intermediate Dutch language skills an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated, with commitment to continual learning and development
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite
- Good communicator who is able to explain things clearly and in a professional manner
- Willing to undergo security clearance procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- 2 + years’ experience in similar role an advantage
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
• Competitive Salary
• Corporate Benefits Package
• Company events
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work. We are a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Serco Europe has operated in the Netherlands and Spain over the past 30 years, mainly in the field of Space. Serco Netherlands and Spain have a long history of partnership and trust with the European Space Agency (ESA).
In both countries, Serco is proud to deliver the highest calibre of people and services at ESTEC (ESA’s technology and engineering hub) and ESAC (ESA’s Astronomy and Science centre).
At the heart of its business, Serco Netherlands and Spain source, train, care and support employees, enabling them to better pursue their dreams of working in the Space industry in excelling in the delivery of essential public services.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
For more information on how the personal data in your application is process, please see the link Data Protection policy here.
Serco European Agencies