HR Assistant Administrator (RT-C/HIF-HOS/00158)
Do you have experience with SAP R/3 and SAP SuccessFactors? You could be our new HR Assistant Administrator. Come join Serco team at the European Space Agency.
Serco is among the leading Space Industry and Services Companies. We have over 40 years’ experience in supporting the space sector: Since the creation of the European Space Agency (ESA), our employees have been providing everyday their technical, scientific and management skills to support the full range of European cornerstone space missions.
As HR Assistant Administrator you will be responsible of the below tasks:
- While under the overall supervision of the Head of the Staff Administration Service, the post holder works autonomously as the main contact point for a defined group of staff (ca. 250-300). This regards the execution of the full range (“A to Z”) of day-to-day Staff Administration processes, inter alia:
- Contract preparation and administration covering the entire career of a staff member
- Verification of entitlements, leading to payroll inputs for salary and allowances
- Time management in accordance with the ESA Staff Rules
- Ad-hoc and regular, specialized administrative tasks, e.g. Launch Campaigns
- In addition, the successful candidate will be in charge of a number of specialized tasks:
- Setting up and maintaining systematic pre-payroll verifications by using the available reporting tools (mainly SAP R/3 and SAP SuccessFactors)
- Taking a leading role in the payroll component of the upcoming
- Performance Management Reform
- Pro-actively taking part in the continuous improvement initiatives of the Service.
Do you think you are the person we are looking for? See below what experience or knowledge you should bring:
- University Degree (minimum Bachelor level)
- Relevant previous experience with (HR) administration, e.g. payroll inputs, preferably within an international environment
- Very good level of understanding and application of legal texts in the area of HR
- Ability to work autonomously, albeit with a good team spirit, as the main contact point for a defined group of staff
- Excellent sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Attention to detail, affinity with figures and swift follow-up of actions
- Resourceful and focussed on delivering precision and good customer service
- Confident with working with various complex IT tools (mainly SAP R/3 and SAP SuccessFactors)
- Very good communication skills in particular as regards the preparation of clear written correspondence in English. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
- Competitive Salary
- Corporate Benefits Package
- Exciting relocation package (if applicable)
- Company events
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries. In Europe, Serco supports governments and international organisations in the delivery of essential public services with operations in Belgium, France and French Guyana, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service and to keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play. We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
If you share our values and want to join a team of over 50,000 passionate colleagues globally we want to hear from you.
Make a difference every day.
Serco European Agencies