We have an exciting (and challenging) opening for an HR Administration in Darmstadt.
Dynamic, Energetic, Entrepreneurial, Highly Motivated, Resilient … If this describes you then we would love to hear from you :)
Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
- Serco – The employer of choice for a career within the Space Sector.
Serco are a trusted provider of services to National Space Agencies and the European Space Agency (ESA), we have over 40 years’ experience supporting the space sector and providing services for all stages of our customer’s space missions.
- Join our community of space specialists across Europe
We are proud to support the European institutional Space landscape: Serco boasts an extensive network of Space professionals located at our offices in Darmstadt, Noordwijk, Frascati, Paris and Madrid, all within close proximity of our two largest space sector customers, European Space Agency/European Space Operations Centre (ESA/ESOC) and European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (EUMETSAT).
- Supporting Women in Aerospace
Diversity and Inclusion is extremely important to us. Supporting women's opportunities, development and visibility in the space sector is key and that is why we are proud members and supporters of Women in Aerospace Europe, a dynamic and global network supporting women's careers in Aerospace.
As HR Administration you will be responsible for:
- Key contact of contract managers & employee and consults on policies and procedures;
- Supports employees in all people related topics;
- Maintaining internal records, which include preparing, issuing and filling company documentation;
- Ensure that the HR processes are in line with the relevant German and SERCO regulations;
- Provide all HR services at times of phase-in and phase-out;
- Input and maintenance of several internal HR systems;
- Monitor and manage regular reporting activities: ad hoc reports, turnover, sickness, attrition, promotions etc;
- Interface role to Finance & Controlling (Payroll);
- Participation in national / international HR projects;
- Supporting wellbeing initiatives;
ESSENTIAL TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Commercial education or Master/ Bachelor degree in Human Resources;
- Working experience in HR and understand key aspects of German employment law;
- Very good communication skills, both written and spoken in German and English;
- Learning mindset, willing to leave comfort zone;
- Ability to demonstrate high degree of confidentiality;
- Very good understanding of MS Office, Cloud and HR information systems;
- Hands-on attitude;
- Team player;
- Open and communicative personality and are thrilled to work in high diversity workplace;
- 2-3 years of experience in employee / Human Resources administration;
- Working in an international organization and environment;
- Good knowledge of local employment legislation;
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
• Competitive Salary
• Corporate Benefits Package
• Support provided to EU Nationals requiring relocation – Information available upon request
• Company events
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 60,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
For more information on how the personal data in your application is process, please see the link Data Protection policy here.
Serco European Agencies