General Administrative Support (Secret Level/EU Security Clearance)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customer we are looking for: General Administrative Support
The Ideal Candidate
Vocational training at a middle level in a related subject, supplemented by relevant training and qualifications;
or, a high school diploma or equivalent in a related subject complemented by relevant training and qualifications;
At least three years of experience in administrative work, preferably in Human Resources, or related relevant environment;
- Sound experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word);
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
- Proven ability to present information in a clear and logical manner, both in writing and by other means with extreme accuracy and attention to detail;
- Experience working in an environment with a high volume work load and a flexible, service-minded attitude and ability to take initiative.
- Knowledge of Customer Civilian Personnel Regulations;
- Knowledge of Customer responsibilities and organization;
- Experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements;
- Knowledge of the local language Dutch.
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
Serco European Agencies