Full stack Technology Expert (15419, L5)
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Full stack Technology Expert, in an International Organisation, based in Brussels.
You will be responsible for:
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in Angular, J2EE, Web services and SSL/TLS technologies.
- Providing solution options
- Development of applications (full stack) using the technologies / tools mentioned in the specific expertise.
- Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures.
- Performing PoC in the requested technologies.
- Participation in user, service and project meetings.
You should have:
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills.
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Good experience in Angular.
- Good experience in Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, XSD.
- Good knowledge of web services (SOAP, REST).
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technologies and Micro Services is an asset
- Experience with the following tools/ frameworks: Maven, GIT.
- Experience in PKI is an asset.
- Ability to work in English.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team. who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies