(FR/EN) Mobile Devices Support Technician - EU institution - Central Brussels
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in central Brussels for a Mobile Devices Support Engineer inside one of our teams inside the EU body that defines the European Union's overall political direction and priorities.
- You will integrate the IT Mobile Solution Support Team
- You will provide technical support on Mobile Devices; answering support queries either onsite or via phone or email
- You will maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- You will take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues (this includes creating support Ticket and tracking them through to completion)
The Ideal Candidate
This is a superb opportunity for a candidate who is fluent in English and French (spoken and written) to further enhance his/her career within an innovative and prestigious environment. We are looking for the following skills:
- You are a team player with experience in working in a team environment;
- You have advanced smart phone user knowledge of different Operating Systems (Win7, iOS);
- You are highly user oriented with excellent interpersonal skills;
- You are capable of working with civil servants in this kind of environment;
- You are flexible: occasional overtime work is required.
- You are eligible to work in the EU and to obtain a security clearance.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
For positions located within the Darmstadt Support Office please note that only applicants with no family affiliation within the Company will be considered.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
If you are selected for this role, we can offer a permanent Serco employee contract with a competitive salary and an attractive package of extralegal benefits:
- Monthly net allowance of 145,00 EUR
- AXA Hospitalization insurance (extendible to your houshold)
- Group insurance (pension saving and life-insurance)
- Meal vouchers for each worked day
- Lifelong learning
- Internal career mobility
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies