Enterprise Architect (EA) - 6660
Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
We are hiring an Enterprise Architect (EA) - 6660 for our prestigious partner DIGIT TM (DG Informatics) in Brussels. DIGIT-TM is a contract from the European Commission for IT services across Europe.
If you like to work in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, this opportunity can answer to your expectation.
We look forward to meeting you! Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
At Serco, we do not only offer a career but also the opportunity to join a community where everyone’s wellbeing matters, by living out the Serco values in all we do!
Are you looking to secure a career in a public sector environment? We would love to hear from you!
As Enterprise Architect (EA) - 6660 you will be responsible for:
- Develop strategies / roadmaps for the implementation of solutions based on ServiceNow, that require integration with other SaaS based platforms (either in cloud / on-prem);
- Analyse business and technical requirements, propose solutions (ServiceNow), perform SWOT on alternatives and provide cost estimations and roadmap for different implementation scenarios.
- Identify/map ServiceNow platform components to implement HR business capabilities; mapping business needs to platform services; where needed demonstrate and explain technical options;
- Define integration strategies between ServiceNow and other platforms; define data exchange patterns and standards/principles;
- Document architecture blueprints for ServiceNow based solutions\
- Active participation in the creation of a ServiceNow Centre of Excellence (CoE); definition of role and tasks;
The candidate will report to the HRAO. The HRAO applies the SAFe methodology and work activities get assigned as part of the sprint planning
In return, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Belgium and around the world.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION
- Master's level or 5 years of higher education
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Very good knowledge of ServiceNow and cloud-based Integrations
- Ability to perform proof of concepts (PoC) efficiently and fast
- Ability to give business and technical presentations
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in cloud-based environments
- Very good communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
- Ability to participate in technical meetings and good communication skills
Due to the particular nature of a large international organisation such as the European Commission, candidates should also have the following non-technical skills:
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team;
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on multiple large projects;
- Excellent Team Player
- Ability to understand, speak and write English (C1/C2); French (B1/B2) will be and advantage
- High degree of discretion and integrity is required as the applications managed and maintained in DIGIT contain personal and confidential data
Following specific expertise is mandatory for the performance of tasks:
- Extensive experience as Solution Architect on ServiceNow platform;
- At least 4 years of relevant experience as Solution Architect on ServiceNow
- Worked at least in 3 different ServiceNow engagements, of which a minimum of 2 must relate to activities deployed in the HR domain (HR Workflow / Case Management Employee Workflow);
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Architect frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management frameworks, including PM2 and/or SAFe
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (English / French)
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
- Following certificates & standards are required for the performance of tasks:
- ServiceNow - Application Developer
- ServiceNow - IntegrationHub
- ServiceNow - System and Administration
- ServiceNow - any other is considered a beneficial
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Support provided to EU Nationals requiring relocation – Information available upon request
And the chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 60,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies