Email Systems Administrator - Classified Networks Operation Center
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customers in Brussels we are looking for a Email Systems Administrator
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, performing and coordinating a variety of Email system administration operations such as:
- The development and applying procedures for the mail network
- Identify problems with the mail network and initiate solutions to make working practices more efficient.
- Investigate the benefits and limitations of accesses and usage types, and makes recommendations to higher management on how to adapt them.
- Taking a key role in controlling the organization's data storage levels, by recommending time frames for email retention and the destruction of older electronic archives.
- Train users in departments newly exposed to the email network.
- Experience with email security protocols or working as an administrator in maintaining computers is advantageous
The Ideal Candidate
Education and Experience
- 4 year degree in Computer Science related Degree and 10 years experience in Email Systems Administrator. (In the absence of a degree each candidate will have an additional two years experience per annum of missing higher education)
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 Certified
- 10 years experience with messaging technology using tools such as MsExchange 5.5, 2003.
- 6 years experience using tools such as McAfee
- 5 years experience in working with Active Directory Services
- 5 years experience, working in Secure Network Environments
- 5 years experience, ITIL Foundational certified
- 10 years experience including the deployment MS Exchange 2007 systems
- 3 years experience including the implementation of systems such as Windows Server 2003
- 4 years experience including the implementation of systems such as Windows Server 2003
If you are selected for this role, we can offer you the following:
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- A company car with fuel card - monthly bonus if car not taken
- A monthly representation allowance of 145,00 EUR net
- A hospitalization and group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Various trainings
- Internal mobility
- International relocation support (if applicable)
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies