Customer Service agent (FR, NL)
Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
We are hiring a Customer Service Agent for our prestigious partner Defence in Saffraanberg.
Serco Defence is part of the Serco Group and is trusted by military organisations around the world to deliver critical support services and operate sensitive facilities. We have deep expertise in delivering high quality services at an optimized costing due to specialized know-how with innovation and operational excellence.
Serco is supporting the Belgian Military in providing high quality integrated facility services. We combine the strength and stability of a large international company with the flexibility and humanity of a smaller structure.
If you like to work in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, this opportunity can answer to your expectation.
We look forward to meeting you! Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
At Serco, we do not only offer a career but also the opportunity to join a community where everyone’s wellbeing matters, by living out the Serco values in all we do!
Are you looking for a job in the public sector? Then we would like to hear from you!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Answering telephone calls
- Administrative clerk
- Call centre
- Customer service
- Drawing up and following up tailor-made offers
- Managing hotel reservations
- Guaranteeing the good condition of the accommodation
- Managing catering requests in cooperation with the subcontractor
- Managing and following up appointments with external suppliers and contractors
- Processing and managing questions from internal customers using our ticket system
- Offering solutions for possible problems
- Processing data in the computer
- Reporting internally to Serco and to the customer
- Welcoming the customer in a pro-active way and being the face of Serco
- Anticipate requests
- Manage situations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Guarantee customer satisfaction at reception.
To do this, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work-life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Belgium and around the world.
- Secondary education diploma or equivalent
- Know how to deal with emergencies and adapt your work accordingly
- Listen attentively to the client and manage disputes effectively
- Dynamic, motivated, rigorous, smiling, helpful
- Knowledge of Word
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint is a plus
- Dutch or French speaking with knowledge of the second national language
- English is an asset
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
And the chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 60,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies