Contract Manager/Key Account Manager
Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
We’re looking for a Contract Manager/Key Account Manager to reinforce the team in our Brussels office!
We look forward to meeting you! Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
Are you looking to secure a career in a public sector environment? We would love to hear from you!
As Contract Manager/Key Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Contract Director IO (International Organization)
The appointed candidate will undertake the following:
- Technical, contractual and commercial management of the contract as the Company's representative, ensuring quality of service as well as P&L ownership, Contractual business planning and in-contract growth.
- To develop and maintain a network of relationships with the customer/s, potential customers, partners and stakeholders in order to anticipate and meet customers and stakeholders existing and future needs.
- Understand the overall Serco Europe Growth strategy, interlock and collaborate with European colleagues to achieve business goals.
- Lead, develop and inspire direct reports and cultivate strong, competent, and highly engaged teams.
- Ownership on all aspects of service provision & Management of contingencies and emergencies.
- Timely production and delivery of monthly governance reports.
- People management, including training planning & management, performance monitoring, periodic assessment and appraisals.
- Leading customer service excellence and a continuous improvement culture.
In return, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Belgium and around the world.
Essential technical and professional skills, knowledge and qualifications
- High level of knowledge within the Belgium public sector and international institutions.
- Proven success in coordinating teams / delivering high quality services to customers.
- Open minded and able to interact with confidence with all stakeholders.
- Experience in IT/digital service delivery.
- Has a track record of working in sales and/or recruitment, preferably within Belgium Public sector.
- Enjoys teamworking and is used to an environment that requires cooperation with bidding, legal, finance and operational teams to achieve results.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Exercises good judgement with decision-making skills.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly, cut through to determine resolution, communicate key messages simply and effectively to the business
- Fluent in English language as a minimum, Dutch and/or French is a plus.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Support provided to EU Nationals requiring relocation – Information available upon request
And the chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 60,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies