Are you a conceptual thinker and flexible? Do you wish to have an exciting international working environment focused on Space, Defense and International organizations?
If you are ready for this challenge come and join us as Contract Manager.
Do you find this interesting? Then Serco is looking for you!
As a Contract Manager you will demonstrate your strategic capabilities by managing your accounts:
• Lead the client relationship and represent Serco. Engage and network with relevant internal and external organisations and key stakeholders in order to maintain and further develop Serco’s reputation
• Maintain a high level of awareness of the internal and external stakeholders (including competitors) who can play a part in the success of the operation and create and implement a stakeholder engagement plan
• Develop and implement the contract strategy for growth and transformation in order to identify, qualify, execute new and existing contracts to increase customer loyalty and meet your (financial) targets
• Manage thoroughly contract’s P&L and apply financial processes and principles including the information necessary to estimate, develop and execute budgets, profit and loss and balance sheets
• Improve employee engagement and ensure Serco employees are aligned to Serco values and objectives
• Create an open culture which encourages open and honest two-way communication at all levels
• Provide leadership (in line with Serco’s Governing Principles) such that all employees understand and adopt the defined strategy and plans and are motivated to achieve their goals
Do you think you are the person we are looking for? See below what experience or knowledge you should bring:
• Completed higher professional education
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in contract management
• Ability to create and communicate a compelling vision and sense of purpose that motivates teams at all levels
• Demonstrates the ability to lead transformational change in performance through operational improvement and strong leadership
• Experience in building customer relationships and services with (existing) customers
• Analytical and strategic skills by offering the ideal solution positively spreading Serco’s vision
• Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
What do we have to offer?
• An international and positive working atmosphere
• A competitive benefit package
• Training and development scheme
• An interesting bonus scheme is part of this challenging position
Serco European Agencies