Communication Assistant , based in Paris (Fluent French and English)
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Communication Assistant, based in Paris.
- Documentation Mission :
- Press kit preparation;
- Maintain the stock of communication brochures;
- Distribute press clippings relating to ESA missions;
- Provide support to the event team during the preparation of Bourget, ILA type events, etc.
- Administration Missions:
- Administrative tasks for the preparation of meetings;
- Telephone front desk for media inquiries ( in the absence of the corporate press team) and corresponding records in the database;
- Internal Communication missions:
- Help in updating the internal communication information screens;
- Provide support for the organization of events on Paris site;
- Provide support during events on the Paris site;
- Provide assistance in identifying articles to be published on internal communication screens.
- Fluency in French and English
- Knowledge of office automation tools
- Have worked in communication or press service
- Experience in international organization
- Ability to identify articles or images in terms of internal communication
- Motivated and organized
- Good interpersonal skills
- Being able to process multiple activities and files simultaneously according to operational priorities
- Strong sense of communication and relationships with others: communicate, dialogue, report with ease and diplomacy with various interlocutors (different nationalities, different hierarchical levels)
- Absolute discretion and professional confidentiality.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies