Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
You manage and hold, within the framework of an important outsourcing contract by the Ministry of Defence, the ultimate responsibility for the maintenance of buildings and equipment on the site, as well as the fuel station.
You have the ultimate responsibility for a team of ten people who provide all of these services in a large Belgian Defence site.
You report to the SITE MANAGER
- Managing all technicians and green service
- Operating the system of inventories and follow-up maintenance carried out on the basis of the NEN 2767 (training can be provided)
- Giving advice and guiding projects on the reduction of energy consumption, both in terms of the process and in terms of facilities.
- Controlling performed works
- contest, price comparison and order of materials price request and contracts subcontractors – specialist experts
- Annual production of the ASPEN index
- financial control
- Deputy for the SITE MANAGER in his absence
The Ideal Candidate
- You have a Higher Education in engineering (architecture, electro-technology, electricity or energy management
- You have minimum 2 years experience
- You have practical experience applying the NEN 2767 condition measurement and the ASPEN index – Training can be provided in this area.
- You are interested in innovation, new techniques and energy management
- You are cost conscious
- You like to take initiative and responsibility
- You are a passionate people manager and enjoy to train employees
- You have a customer-oriented attitude
- You have great care for the security on the site, the safety of customers and employees
- You speak French
- Given the specific environment, you have a great deal of attention for rules and safety, both in terms of site installations and the employees and customers involved
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies