Business Analyst (3377, L5)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our Customer, a European Institution we are looking for a Business Analyst with at least 13 years of relevant work experience.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
Various tasks to be executed:
- Analysis of Business requirements in order to map them to our workflows and assist the customer in the change management process: daily monitoring the deployment activities in order to promptly intervene in case of issues.
- Business processes modelling.
- Functional requirements and business cases analysis.
- Follow the development and implementation project of information system infrastructure solutions: manage the deployment of our solution by being in contact with the customer, development team and other stakeholders involved in the process.
- Risk analysis: estimate and monitor costs, timescales and resources for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference and take action when these deviate from agreed tolerances.
The Ideal Candidate
- Autonomous and proactive.
- Good knowledge of information systems matters.
- Good knowledge of large organisation administrative business processes.
- Good knowledge of analysis/modelling tools and techniques (use case diagram, state diagram, entity relationship model etc.).
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. PM2, Agile) and ability to apply high quality standards to all tasks.
- Very good IT understanding.
- Capability to speak to business and technical audiences.
- Strong capacity to give high level presentations.
- Ability to apply high quality standards.
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and track activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator.
- Lead presentations of the offerings and be the main customer contact.
- Provide effective supervision and leadership for the project team ensuring that team members perform in compliance with requirements and deadlines, are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience.
- Reporting methods and skills and ability to give management presentations (technical redaction skills in English).
- Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment, rapid selfstarting skills and experience in team working, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.
- Participation in user, service and project meetings and coordination with the project teams.
- Participate in functional working groups and progress meetings.
- 13 years of experience (at minimum 4 years as a Business Analyst).
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco’s heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Top 50 Services for Governments Companies.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies