Antenna & Sub-Millimetre Waves Engineer (RT-C/TEC-EFA/00630)
Are you an Antenna Engineer and have already worked with Space projects? If you are looking for a new challenge and you have expertise in using Antenna modelling tools, then you are the person our recruitment team would like to chat about joining our team at ESTEC.
As Antenna & Sub-Millimetre Waves Engineer you will:
• Prepare and monitor Research and Development activities in the field of Antennas. A diverse range of tasks will have to be carried out by the contractor within the above activity domain, encompassing hardware, software and system aspects.
• Provide antenna technical support to ESA projects. This includes “in-house” design and trade off studies to support both developments and reviews. Tasks will require the analysis and design of reflector antennas and arrays and the calculation of the interference effects between antennas and the spacecraft structure.
• You will support all antenna development stages from design, analysis up to measurements.
Check if your profile is what we are looking for:
• Knowledge of antenna Space constraints at RF, mechanical, thermal and environmental levels gained from the handling of Flight Model development or R&D development at high TRL level
• Knowledge of antenna industrial manufacturing, testing processes, architecture and technologies
• Expertise in using antenna modelling tools (GRASP8, POS4, CHAMP, HFSS)
• Master’s in Engineering (preferably Electronics, Electromagnetic or Electrical)
* For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us : +31 (0) 621596020
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
• Competitive Salary
• Corporate Benefits Package
• Exciting relocation package (if applicable)
• Company events
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries. In Europe, Serco supports governments and international organisations in the delivery of essential public services with operations in Belgium, France and French Guyana, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland.
Serco is a trusted provider of services to National Space Agencies and the European Space Agency (ESA). We have over 40 years’ experience supporting the space sector and providing services for all stages of our customer’s space missions.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service and to keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play. We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
If you share our values and want to join a team of over 50,000 passionate colleagues globally we want to hear from you.
Make a difference every day.
Serco European Agencies