Analyst (0062, L0)
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Analyst, based in Brussels.
NATURE OF TASKS
- Recording, tracking and monitoring of business workflow application incidents, problems and impediments up to their resolution
- 1st line support analysis of application incidents
- User guidance and support regarding the use of information systems / ICT tools, by phone and e-mail
- Mastering of information sites and maintenance of the unit's knowledge base
- Follow-up of service quality in the context of incidents
- Management and follow-up of user requests
- Guidance regarding the use of information systems
- Management of incidents related to information systems; organisation of the reporting
- Conception and organisation of user documentation for information systems
- Participation in user, service and project meetings
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues
The Ideal Candidate
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Proven knowledge in end user assistance or support of information systems, especially in the context of business workflow applications, is essential
- Good understanding of business processes and requirements in the private and/or public sector (e.g. financial, procurement, etc.)
- Knowledge of end user/client support in e-Business/e-Commerce is an asset
- Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks and IS knowledge base maintenance
- Good reporting methods
- Good IT skills; very good knowledge of MS-OFFICE tools is mandatory
- Very good knowledge in ITIL procedures or equivalent and the related support tools is mandatory
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, ease of communication.
- Very good command of the English language is mandatory
- Excellent communication / writing skills.
- Ability to apply high quality standards to all tasks
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 0 years of professional experience with higher post-secondary school degree
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience without higher post-secondary school degree
- Good knowledge of specific support tools or techniques and documentation writing in the context of business workflow application end user support and assistance
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies