RT-C/TIA-P/00069 - Documentalist
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
Reporting directly to the Head of Management and Project Control Support Office with a high degree of autonomy, the postholder’s responsibilities will include:
• Administer of the project’s documentation management system Eclipse and act as the owner of the project internal documentation management process.
• Set up homogeneous Document Management related tools (Eclipse, SFTP, etc…) for new projects.
• Prepare or update relevant QMS procedure related to Document Management System for existing and new projects.
• Upload all project documentation into Eclipse in line with the project internal documentation management process, including the assignment of coherent meta-data.
• Ensure assignment of coherent meta-data to all documentation already residing in Eclipse.
• Ensure formal approval of all relevant documents, e.g. CRs, CCNs, RFD/Ws and other contractual documents as well as their upload into Eclipse.
• Ensure all TIA-P Project documentation is managed in compliance with relevant QMS procedures and processes. Raise non - conformances against the IMS procedures as required.
• Implement encryption and storage in Eclipse of security relevant documentation in line with the project’s documentation management plan.
• Assist TIA-P project team members and industry in Eclipse related matters.
• Act as interface for exchange of documentation with industry, provide and manage accesses to project Eclipse for industry and other external parties working with the Agency.
• Act as interface for maintenance of Eclipse.
• Manage external receipt (from industry) and distribution (to industry) of documentation via the FTP server.
• Implement KPIs related to the documentation management process within projects
• In relation to project reviews, upload review data packages into Eclipse, set up the reviews in Eclipse, distribute review documentation to reviewers and submit RIDs to industry partners.
The Ideal Candidate
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, Economics,
Management or related field, together with an administrative background
and experience in the disciplines related to the tasks under consideration.
Experience in the Documentalist domain is preferred (at least 4 years).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as very good
well organized, method, tact, initiative, attention to detail, and in particular
discretion are required.
- Reliability, rigor and initiative in the execution of the assigned work.
- Proven sense of confidentiality.
- Languages skills (English, French is a plus); other languages are
- Excellence in the use of standard office automation support software
packages (XML, Visual Basic, etc…) and of commercial database system
and electronic mail.
- Sound knowledge of the use of the corporate software tools used in the
Agency (MS Office, Eclipse, SharePoint).
Please note that the closing date for applications is on 03/11/2017.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
For positions located within the Darmstadt Support Office please note that only applicants with no family affiliation within the Company will be considered.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Full details on application.
Relocation assistance provided (if applicable).
About the Company
Serco Services GmbH, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider with over 60,000 employees worldwide.
Serco’s space heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Space News Top 50 Space Industry Manufacturing and Services Companies - We work alongside EUMETSAT and the European Space Agency, where we are the largest on-site service provider with ca. 300 staff.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you