RT-C/TEC-EFE/00446 Microwave/Mm-Wave Technology and Equipment Engineer
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For our activities in ESTEC, we are currently looking for a Microwave/Mm-Wave Technology and Equipment Engineer.
The successful candidate will focus his/her activities on the following:
- Contribute to the design, development and performance evaluation of RF (Radio Frequency) technologies applicable to space and ground segments, with particular emphasis on active RF equipment and components (HPAs, LNAs, T/R modules, etc.) in MMIC and hybrid forms;
- Provide expert technical support to projects and programmes;
- Contribute to the generation of innovative ideas in the field of RF equipment and technologies and to the definition of ESA R&D programmes;
- Define technical requirements and statements of work for the tasks to be performed by industry from early conceptual studies to full hardware development;
- Contribute to the development/usage of section related laboratory facilities and analysis/simulation tools;
- Maintain state-of-the-art expertise by interacting with research Institutes, monitoring the technological trends and applying them in the day-to-day work;
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will bring a MSc in Microwave or RF Electronics Engineering, as well as experience in these fields, and minimum 4 years of working experience on Active RF equipment, components and technologies.
Additionally, the person requires extensive and proven experience in the domain of microwave components, equipment and/or technologies.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
For positions located within the Darmstadt Support Office please note that only applicants with no family affiliation within the Company will be considered.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Full details on application.
Relocation assistance provided (if applicable).
About the Company
Serco’s space heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Space News Top 50 Space Industry Manufacturing and Services Companies - We work alongside EUMETSAT and the European Space Agency, where we are the largest on-site service provider with ca. 300 staff.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies