IT Support Specialist
Serco improves services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. Acting on a consultative basis, Serco designs innovative solutions, integrates systems and, most of all, delivers to the public.
To reinforce our team at one of our prestigious customers in Brussels we are currently looking for an IT Support Specialist.
- Service desk agent, incident agent and analyst, problem agent and analyst
- Incident analysis, first and second-line customer liaison with the purpose of maximising the first call resolution rate
- First and second-line support: remote and on-site support
- Recording & tracking incident information
- Recording & tracking Problem information
- Participating in reconfiguration/installation of PC environment
- Documenting operational support procedures
- Drafting technical content for knowledge database
- IT support specialist must be able to perform all tasks of a service desk operator
- Testing and administration of applications
- Liaising with system administration and database administration for execution of administration
The Ideal Candidate
- Very good skills in all of the MS office applications
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- 1 to 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Very good communication skills
- English and French: fluency, in both written and oral
Relocation solution available (if applicable).
A competitive salary/ benefits package in line with your profile and your contract.
A prestige and challenging work environment with a real opportunity to build your career.
About the Company
Serco employs more than 130,000 employees delivering mission-critical services to government and private clients world-wide. Serco is an international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos.