AV&C Maintenance Manager (EN/FR)
Serco Group is a FTSE250 company with more than 110,000 employees delivering mission-critical services to government and private clients world-wide.
Serco is an international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos.
To reinforce our team in Brussels we are currently looking for a French/English Speaking AV&C Maintenance Manager
Serco require an experienced AV&C Maintenance Manager to manage a team of experienced Video Conference support engineers, you will have a strong/broad technical background gained in Senior Level technical or management role.
- Coordination of a maintenance and intervention team; the coordination will be done using the ticketing system of the EC and various other communication means put at disposal by the EC;
- Conception of working methods adapted to EC environment and drafting of the appropriate
- documentation, which will include templates, check-lists and other documents as will be indicated during the activity;
- Analysis of maintenance needs of different DGs within the EC, and conception of 3 maintenance packages with different levels of service;
- Issuing of recommendations for the update of the internal technical quality standards (Blue Book).
- The priority of the maintenance and intervention team is the operational tasks. Administrative tasks should only be performed after the completion of the operational tasks.
Job description (general)
- Coordination of a maintenance team.
- Coordination of an incident response team.
- Drafting documentation on the working methods for the maintenance activity.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Point of contact for incoming calls/requests concerning technical incident and requests.
- Develop a concept of maintenance packages to be used internally by the EC.
The Ideal Candidate
Essential Technical and Professional skills
- The maintenance technicians must be fluent in French and English.
- Broad knowledge of audio-visual and conference equipment.
- Understanding of AV plans.
- Experience with ticketing systems.
- Experience in an international/multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Punctual, dynamic and flexible.
- Team player.
- Problem solver.
- Permanent or Freelance Contract.
- A salary/benefits package in line with your profile.
- An interesting work environment with a real opportunity to build your career.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
For positions located within the Darmstadt Support Office please note that only applicants with no family affiliation within the Company will be considered.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Full details on application.
Relocation assistance provided (if applicable).
This position can be offered as a Permanent or Freelance position.
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you